If you have a claim, please call our office as soon as possible during regular business hours.
Take the following steps if you are in an auto accident:
- Call 911 to report any injuries and the accident.
- Do not accept fault for the accident.
- Turn on your hazard lights. If possible, use flares, cones, and warning triangles.
- If it’s a minor accident, move cars out of the road to a safe area.
- Exchange information including:
c. Insurance Company
d. Policy Number
e. Drivers License Number
f. License Plate Number
- Make notes and, if possible, take pictures of the accident with your mobile phone.
- Obtain all necessary contact information for any possible witnesses.
- Don’t leave the scene of the accident until a police officer advises you to do so.
- Notify our office or your insurance provider.